- Public Houses;
- Pub Company Disposals – sitting tenants
- Buying the freehold from the Pub Company?
As pub companies look to occasionally raise capital/change their portfolio, this type of purchase is becoming more common
- Pub Company Disposals – buying from scratch
Buying a unit without the benefit of accounts is very difficult and the major high street lenders are not keen to help
- Refinance for improved cash flow
By refinancing an existing loan, it is often possible to extend the term. This can have a huge effect on monthly outgoings reducing the mortgage payment. The biggest issue facing businesses in the economic downturn is cash flow.
- Buying out the freeholder of a leased or tenanted pub
There are many opportunities to take over the freehold of an existing leased house. In many cases the mortgage will be less than the rent and the introduction of free trade discounts can enhance the profitability of the unit.
- Working Men’s Clubs
- Small Hotels